Ways on how you take care of your Light Stream Wand
6 Rife Machine Safety Tips for Light Stream Wand
Although Rife Machine Light Stream Wand is indestructible it's still has a potential to get damage. The crystal surface in the front has a potential to get scratch or damage, so you have to be very careful when using it.
Here are some safety precaution for the Light Stream Wand:
Wand Safety Precaution:
1. Always Hold The Wand with Both Hands
2. You Can Wrap It on a Towel
3. Add Padding Around The Table
4. Do Not Pull The Cord
5. Do Not Put Magnets Close to The Wand
6. The wand should not get warmer than a cup of coffee.
Remember that if it does get hot like that, it's a good idea that you turn the volume down or turn off the amplifier.
Just follow the Rife Machine Safety Tips to avoid any malfunction and to keep your Rife Machine Light Stream Wand in good condition.