Best Light Stream™ System Reviews – DON’T BUY a Rife Machine Before Watching This!
Looking How to Buy the Best Light Stream™ System?
Keep in mind that no one today makes a Frequency Machine like Royal Rife’s machine. His unit would flash for milliseconds to 1/2 minute and kill whatever specimen he had in the field. His machine could be detected miles away due to the radio carrier waves. The FCC would not allow a machine like this in our modern day times with this radio interference.
Another reason modern day Frequency Generating Machines are different from the original Rife machine is due to the evolution of modern day technology and the many advancements made to the technology. If Royal Rife were to be alive today we believe his Rife devices would not look like 1950 ′ s technology but would have advanced along with newer technologies.
A perfect example is with digital technology we are now able to use different wave types to deliver frequencies. Even his assistant changed Rife’s original machine.
What to Look for in Purchasing the Best Frequency Generating Machine:
Summary: When looking to purchase the best Frequency Generating Machine you want at minimum to meet some of the basic specs in Royal Rife’s original unit. A quality rife machine must have at minimum a RF( radio carrier wave) that goes up to at least 4 Mhz and have gating, duty cycle, plasma ray tubes, frequency range up to at least 2 Mhz, crystal control board and plenty of power. Additional benefits can be achieved with other healing type accessories that can emit the rife frequencies ie LEDs, PEMF, FIR etc.
1. Radio RF Carrier Wave:
Radio RF Carrier wave is necessary in order to piggyback the frequency wave deeper in to the body. The most important feature to look for in a quality Frequency Generating Machine is a RF carrier (Radio Frequency). Royal Rife and Hoyland used RF which was a big part of their success. The reason is very simple: the audio frequency range is carried further with a high frequency range generally in the meg (million) range. Certainly, any frequency over 1 Mhz (1 million hz) is in the range that can be used as a carrier wave. Most rife machine units on the market today don’t use RF carrier.
Keep in mind Rife’s original machines were high-frequency devices. He found that the organisms’ MORs were mostly in the radio frequency (RF) range, very high. However Hoyland (Rife’s assistant) changed all of that by converting Rife’s discovered MOR frequencies and translating them down to a lower frequency. The result was a whole new set of set of frequencies, MORs, waveform, etc producing a whole new machine.
Royal Rife and Hoyland discovered only a few frequencies. For example: Actinomycosis or Strep-tothrix, Anthrax, B or E Coli Rod, B or E Coli Virus, BX Virus Carcinoma, BY Sarcoma, Gonorrhea, Pneumonia or Spinal Meningitis, Staphylococcus Pyo-genes Aureus, Streptococcus Pyo-genes, Syphilis Tetanus, Tuberculosis Rod, Tuberculosis Virus, Typhoid Rod, Typhoid Virus, Worms From Aubrey Scoon.
Today there are thousands of frequencies used for many different ailments or healing. If you are wanting to run Rife’s original frequencies then you have to have a unit that has an RF carrier and that can run up to at least ~ 4 MHz (4 million hertz). Some units may run high enough in megahertz however they do not have an RF Carrier wave.
2. Plasma Ray Beam Tube Emitter:
It is very important that the unit you choose has plasma ray tubes. Royal R. Rife used ray tubes and so did Hoyland. A unit that has “hand held” plasma ray tubes provide an additional benefit from hands free plasma ray beam tubes (inductive) completes the circuit by running through the body between the hand held tubes thus guaranteeing that the frequencies flow through the body.
– 2 types of plasma tubes: A hand held plasma ray tube has direct contact with the body and is meant to go into the body vs. the stand-alone plasma ray beam tube which radiates out into the air.
– The plasma ray tubes use a higher voltage than electrical conductive devices (ie metal electrode accessories) to push the frequencies deeper into the body using photons (light) as a carrier vs electrons (current). There is also the magnetic effect produced by gas filled tubes (that can be tested) especially when combined with Radio RF Carrier wave penetrating deep into the body.
– The stand-alone ray beam tubes which can go higher in power however you have the distance factor and typically outputs in a 360 degree radius. Even though the stand alone ray beam tubes are higher in power than a hand held ray tube, it is suggested you be near the tubes to get better results.
– The hand held plasma ray tubes conduct the RF frequency and audio range frequency into the body. With conductors (that is completing the circuit when you hold both glass tubes) you are guaranteeing to complete the circuit through your body.
– Majority of the people like the “soft, warm energetic” feeling of the hand held ray tubes vs the electrical tingling felt from metal electrodes. People say while using the hand held ray tubes they enjoy watching the glow & feeling of the glass tubes, finding it has a calming & relaxing effect on their body.
3. Consider Cost:
Units can range from $500 and much higher. Years ago units sold used modified function generators off the shelf, which were mass-produced.
Frequency Generating Machine manufacturers generally build a relatively small number of machines so the cost goes up enormously. A function generator is low powered. It will cost more money to build a circuit that has the power required in a Rife machine.
Another added cost is crystal control that makes the price go up. Crystal control greatly adds to the accuracy of a frequency that is needed in a Rife unit. An example would be 9.7 Hz for tendons. You do not want 9.6 or 9.8 because your results will be diminished.
Another example, 1444Hz is to normalize testosterone in men and 1445 is to normalize testosterone in women. You certainly wouldn’t want a male using the machine and have the frequency drift up towards 1445.
By the time you add foot plates, hand cylinders, reusable electrodes (sticky patches), and LEDs, you certainly add to the cost of an off the shelf function generator
4. Hertz Readout:
Make sure you purchase a machine that actually reads out in Hz. As new frequencies come out you also want to have the capability to add & store these new frequencies to your Frequency Generating Machine.
Make sure to purchase a unit with gating. Why Gating and Entrainment? It is important to purchase a unit that has gating. Rife and Hoyland used gating because it made their units more effective. Abrams who worked with Rife used 3.5-4 Hz for gating. Dr. James Bare, a leader in the field of frequency technology, recommends the 20-30-40 Hz range for gating. Another name for gating is pulsing.
– It is generally believed that the higher the frequency the higher the gating. Rife’s 1939 instrument, which ran in the MHz range, had a 60 cycle gating. What is gating? Gating is another form of modulation.
– Entertainment is defined as: “the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony. It is also defined as a synchronization of two or more rhythmic cycles.” This principle of entertainment is universal in nature.
6. Wave Types:
Does the Wave Type Impact the Killing Off of Organisms? With modern day Frequency Generating Machines that use digital technology we are now able to use different wave types to deliver frequencies. Square waves, commonly used in today’s modern rife machines, couldn’t be produced by the Royal Rife’s older equipment.
Square wave has been found to increase the die off of pathogens. However the Pulsating Square Wave, Triangle, and Sawtooth waves have shown to have even better results than the Square wave.