Rife Frequencies For Heart Health
Tested and Proven Rife Frequencies for Heart.
The best frequencies for Heart:
Angina (Use under a physician’s care).mp3
Blood (Over Heart Area).mp3
Heart, Palpitations, to reduce.mp3
Heart, Angina Pectoris.mp3
Heart, Cardiac Hypertrophy.mp3
Pericarditis (Inflamed Heart Covering).mp3
Each track lasts 20 minutes.
Works with Light Stream Wand or other Rife or PEMF machines.
Delivered as hi-definition audio mp3 files.
Get immediate online access!
In Depth Training On Quantum Regenesis Meditation
Here are some ways you can use these frequencies...
- Simply play the audio files on your mobile device or computer and listen to them
- Vocalize them, try to match the tones you hear with your voice
- Meditate while listening to them to enhance your experience
- Exercise while listening to them to enhance your experience
- Play / add them behind your favorite music
- Convert the sound frequencies into magnetic waves with the Light Stream™ wand for a deep, body and mind-altering profound experience
- Generate a large magnetic field with the Light Stream™ field generator to protect and cleanse your home and living space with these powerful tones
- All matter and our physical bodies are actually waves and frequencies
- Our consciousness is our brainwaves (also frequencies)
- Sound and frequency can directly alter how our brain works and how we perceive the world
- Also waves and frequencies have been proven to alter our cells and dna (for good or bad)
- Harmful frequencies from cell phones, wifi signals, satelites etc are damaging our cells and dna causing all kinds of disease
- Retune your mind and body with David Sereda's mathematical frequencies
- Achieve your true human potential that God intended
- Protect yourself and family with these tones
All electrical systems known to science produce a magnetic electromagnetic field and frequency around the charge. The human body is no different.
The brain produces all of these frequency bands all of the time but accentuates different bands for different functions of life including healing and having visions or enhanced creativity.
Humans can cognitively hear from 20, to less than 20,000 Hertz. Humans can subtly perceive frequencies lower than 1 Hertz all the way past 20,000 hertz.
All of the Light Stream frequencies designed by David Sereda have a basis for expanding each part of the brain to enhance everything from body healing to expanded creativity and the insight problem solving process.
These frequencies amplify the various human brainwaves and expand the potential of that brainwave state and its benefits.
Very PRECISE frequencies have much deeper experience potential than just abject numbers within these bands. For example, the human biomat uses just 5 hertz as a low Theta but does not identify where in nature 5 exact hertz has any meaning. The crystal biomats use 10 hertz – again no meaning.
Each frequency designed by David Sereda, rather, has meaning and a place of resonant origin either in nature, harmonic music scaling, sacred temple dimensions, or the planets and cosmos.
- Sharing Prohibited — copy and redistribution of the material in any medium or format is strictly prohibited unless with written approval from the licensor.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
To view the full license, click here.